Friday, September 4, 2009

Looking for a DREAM BOY?

Very excited about this year's Festival Fair. And of course, I cannot wait for the early reactions from people about our October lineup. I'm pretty sure there are some tickets that will sell briskly. So you have been warned! Don't blame me if some of your dying-to-see films sell out before you could get tickets for them.

I'm also excited to finally being able to screen DREAM BOY for the ImageOut audiences. I saw this film at the Berlin International Film Festival in 2008 and have been trying to get it here. It's such a bittersweet and innocent love story that has so many facets to it. Let's just say that it would have been an ImageOut There! Series contender. Intrigued yet? Don't worry. Neither boy is a zombie nor a cannibal. But the film does cover some unsettling issues. And you have to tell me what you think about the ending. Let's compare notes!

Click here to watch the trailer.

No comments: