Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HUMPDAY this Friday at the Dryden!

Yes, the hilarious comedy Humpday is finally coming to Rochester this Friday (11/13), courtesy of the Dryden at George Eastman House! I've been waiting for this film on the big screen since early this year after debuting (and winning a special Jury Prize!) at the Sundance Film Festival in January. I thought it was maybe even something I could consider for the ImageOut There! Series. Luckily for the film but not so great for us, it got picked up for distribution right away and got a summer theatrical release instead. And now, it's finally here. So I'm just way excited to see it. Come join me at 8pm at the Dryden for a fun Friday evening. But before you go, make sure to check out the synopsis to make sure that the topic and crude humor are not offensive to you. Oh and it's not really gay per se (it's beyond gay!) but still very enjoyable just the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does the poster show the cute bearded one without his cute beard?

Thanks IO for the heads up. I wanted to see this when I read about at after Sundance. Now I want to see it coz the guys are kind of cute LOL.

Michael G said...

You can still see the trace of the beard though. =)

Well as you know, the marketing campaign for this movie happened way after the film has been shot. And only after the film got picked up for distribution. So I imagine there was no time to wait for the beard to grow out to the same length again?

I'm actually okay without the bushy beard. :-P