Wednesday, June 17, 2009

GOSSIP GIRL's Chace Crawford is Hottest Bachelor

People Magazine releases it's 376th list of {insert superlative here} people in the world for 2009. This time GOSSIP GIRL heartthrob Chace Crawford beats out tween-fantasy-of-the-moment Robert Pattinson (currently starring in the gay drama LITTLE ASHES at the Little Theatre) for the title of Hottest Bachelor of the Year as decided by a couple of the magazine's editors. Yeah. I know. But. Whatevah.

So check out the pictures of 8 of the featured hunks here and please tell me why these male beauties do not do something to control those eyebrows? Well except for our favorite reality singing competition star Adam Lambert, of course! I might need to forward my brow architect's number to some of these guys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Obviously the bushy "natural" look is in these days in Hollywood. I remember when Brooke Shields' eyebrows were causing controversy.