Monday, October 13, 2008

First Weekend is History!

Wow. The weekend flew by quickly! And what a wonderful weekend it was. Great films. Great guests. Great audiences. I know it's too late for me to be blogging since I'm exhausted and still have to wake up early to take Charlie and Derek to the airport. But I just had to share something that I thought was really interesting. For the screening of MULLIGANS on Sunday night, a group of loyal Charlie David followers actually flew into town just to meet Charlie and to see the film. Two women came from Paris (as in France - can you believe it?); one girl flew in from London, UK; one from North Carolina; and another woman and her husband from Long Island. They all stayed at the Clarion Hotel. I think it's great that we can help Rochester tourism!

More posts to come...

No comments: