Thursday, October 30, 2008

ImageOut Films on DVD

People are always asking me about the DVD availability of some of the films shown at our recent Festival. I'll try to post DVD release dates here when I can.

So far, I know these films are now available on DVD:
EBONY CHUNKY LOVE: BITCH CAN'T GET A DATE
FOUR MINUTES (I highly recommend it to those who missed it!)
BOYSTOWN
SAVAGE GRACE (Canadian market)
BREAKFAST WITH SCOT (Canadian market)
ANTONIO'S SECRET (Asian market)

Available on pre-order:
ANOTHER GAY SEQUEL (Dec 9)
SAVAGE GRACE (Dec 23)
SAVE ME (Jan 20)

In limited theatrical release (unfortunately not in Rochester, NY):
BREAKFAST WITH SCOT
TRU LOVED
THE AMAZING TRUTH ABOUT QUEEN RAQUELA
THE WORLD UNSEEN (Nov 7)
CIAO (Dec 5)
SEX POSITIVE (Winter 2009)

As usual, feel free to check Wolfe for DVDs -- your purchase using this link helps ImageOut.

If I missed anything, feel free to share information in the comments section.

~ Michael G

No comments: